Honeymoon Locations on a Budget
Destinations that Won't Break the Bank
A luxury honeymoon can end up costing as much or more than a wedding, so it can be tempting to skip the trip all together. Instead, consider honeymoon locations and ideas that allow you to relax with your new spouse after the stress of wedding planning without spending (another) small fortune.
Best Honeymoon Locations For A Limited Budget
- Las Vegas, NV: You can always find a great deal on a honeymoon vacation package in Las Vegas. The key is to make sure you don't spend all the money you saved in the casinos. Look for deals on hotel and air fare combinations. Many hotels will also offer discounts on dining and entertainment if you book through their site.
- The Pocono Mountains, PA: Northeastern Pennsylvania is home to some of the country's most beautiful scenery. Enjoy hiking, cycling, scenic drives or quiet time in a secluded cabin.
- Hilton Head, SC: Enjoy the beauty of the beaches without the expense of popular tropical honeymoon locations. Visitors can play a round of golf on a top tier course, explore the local plantations, or spend your entire honeymoon in a vacation rental on the beach.
- Local luxury hotel: Eliminate air fare and check into a nearby five star hotel instead. Ask about packages that include credit at the on-site spa or room service vouchers.
- Bed & breakfast honeymoon packages: You might find the best honeymoon locations are closer than you think. Search bed & breakfast directories for getaways close to home and you might discover tourist attractions right in your backyard.